Method 2: Field Papers
You can also use field papers for this, if you prefer mapping on paper. You will need:
- Print out of field papers and data sheet.
- Measuring tape (optional)
- Send an email to Dennis or Vignesh with the location where you want to map. We will send you a pdf of the field papers and a data sheet. You can find the field papers of some locations here.
- Take a print out.
- Mark the location of the trees on the map sheet.
- Fill the data sheet (optional). Make sure that the tree numbered on the data sheet corresponds to the tree numbered on the map.
- Don’t forget to scan/take a photo of the completed sheets and send it back to us.
Note: You can also make your own atlas to make observations and notes using field papers.